If you believe that the internet of cars will be the next big thing, you may be the one for High Mobility. We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (f/m/x) to work with us in our next phase of customer scaling and platform workload.
We’re looking for a self-driven Site Reliability Engineer who will join us as the first person in this position. Our team has built High Mobility into one of the leading platforms for vehicle-specific data and are looking to make the next big leap - taking our customers and partners over the finish line into the emerging API economy.
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will be working closely with our engineering and support team to improve our service architecture, reliability, and to develop processes according to best site reliability best practices. You will be on the front line to resolve faults by analysing incoming issues, logs and data and offering resolutions that are software-driven. Sounds like you?
- Work closely with many parts of the engineering team to understand different requirements and to give advice
- Improve and maintain processes for detecting and managing problems
- Analyse and find service problems proactively
- Identify architectural issues and propose possible solutions
- Create tooling and automation to continuously detect system health issues or anomalies
- Use software engineering best practices to improve continuous deployment and recovery
- Do follow-ups and post mortems following a recovery from internal and external incidents
- Strong problem-solving and technical-troubleshooting skills
- Prior experience in site reliability engineering or DevOps
- Fluency in at least one programming language in previous work in a software development role
- Fully familiar and experienced with Kubernetes, Terraform, Kafka, MQTT and related software stacks
- Very comfortable with AWS and network management
- You are very serious about doing things right; people who know you respect your integrity;
- Motivated to enable change and excited by our technical stack;
- Fluent English;
- Team player with outstanding communication skills.
We offer a competitive salary, a lot of responsibility and flexibility on the job, and the excellent opportunity to be part of a young but established company in an industry in transformation. We offer you the chance to take a creative lead in sales strategy and contribute ideas.
- Make a difference in a small and growing company that’s at an exciting stage;
- Professional growth opportunities in an emerging market;
- (Optional) Office with studio space in our Tallinn studio;
- A motivated, friendly and supportive team;
- As a startup, we’re open to change and welcome diverse ideas.